At MoonShiner creating impressive online experiences is at the forefront of our minds. We are on a lookout for a WordPress Developer with an appreciation for the amazing possibilities that technology brings to the world. This position may be ideal, if you code to create solutions, for the thrill or for the intellectual challenge.
- set up new installations, develop a maintainable setup that avoids all the hustle of updates and maintenance
- help clients that don’t expect simply a functional website but rather enjoy the ease to use an admin cockpit and the ability to work on different frontend technologies where WordPress is just the backend. As part of a development driven team, you’ll be included in projects right from the start to finish
- update progressions and challenges using kanban boards in collaboration with an agile developers team. Everybody has their own tech-stack and improves it in their daily work
- work autonomously to implement projects and features that follow solid development principles
- solid experience setting up WordPress websites and plugins
- sound working knowledge of coding with PHP
- proven experience working with HTML and CSS
- confidence using Kanban and Scrum as agile project management methods
- curious to try out new tech stacks and do rapid development within the teams
- creative eye for design.
What we offer:
- Starting salary from EUR 32.000,00 gross with a willingness to overpayment depending on working experience
- the choice of working in Wels or in the heart of Vienna
- dynamic teams full of motivated people from all backgrounds
- a collaborative atmosphere with creative freedom
- flat organisational hierarchy
- weekly get together for lunch
- comfortable collaboration spaces with couches, snacks, and beverages
- flexibility is given to students to complement studies with practical experience
Vienna or Wels – Austria
MoonShiner is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, colour, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or age.
Send your application to
1010 Vienna, Austria