At MoonShiner creating impressive online experiences is at the forefront of our minds. We are on a lookout for a Graphic Designer with an appreciation for the amazing possibilities that technology brings to the world. This position may be ideal, if you code to create solutions, for the thrill or for the intellectual challenge.
- be involved in sophisticated digital design projects with a focus on UI/UX
- develop creative designs and innovative UI concepts
- able to collaborate with multifunctional teams and work autonomously
- join forces with Frontend Developers to ensure high-quality products
- have a strong knowledge of wireframing and prototyping
- create corporate design themes, such as branding and print forms
- update progressions and challenges using kanban boards in collaboration with an agile developers team.
- creative eye for design
- solid UI/UX experience
- autonomous and reliable work ethics
- previous knowledge of responsive web design
- confidently work with Adobe Creative Suite and wireframe tools.
What we offer:
- Starting salary from EUR 28.000,00 gross with a willingness to overpayment depending on experience
- the choice of working in Wels or Vienna
- dynamic teams full of motivated people from all backgrounds
- Hackathon proved development power
- Latest tech stack
- a collaborative atmosphere with creative freedom
- flat organisational hierarchy
- weekly get together for lunch
- comfortable collaboration spaces with couches, snacks, and beverages
- flexibility is given to students to complement studies with practical experience
Wels – Austria
MoonShiner is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, colour, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or age.
Send your application to
Isabella Burket – firstname.lastname@example.org
1010 Vienna, Austria